Recent popes have challenged all Catholics to participate in the New Evangelization. But most Catholics feel ill-equipped to take up the challenge. Terry Barber, founder of St. Joseph Communications, has written a practical guide that takes much of the pain and uncertainty out of sharing one’s faith. Based on Barber’s decades of personal experience as an effective evangelist and masterful communicator, and drawing on the perceptions, examples, and lessons of other great evangelists and apologists, How to Share Your Faith with Anyone informs, entertains, and inspires would-be, as well as, seasoned evangelists and teachers.
Barber uses clear examples and insightful stories to explain such topics as:
- What evangelization is
- Why Catholics often don’t evangelize
- Preparing to be an evangelist
- The eight laws of effectively sharing the faith with anyone
- Jesus the perfect Evangelizer
- The heart of evangelization
- How to share your personal testimony
Barber explains how to bring people to Christ and to his Church without compromise or conflict. This is a superb, easy-to-follow playbook for the New Evangelization.