Let’s Talk is a catechetical program specifically designed to help high school students lead full, authentic lives. Developed by an experienced religious educator and youth minister, Let’s Talk assists in presenting a comprehensive and engaging overview of Catholic doctrine following the framework of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.
In Let’s Talk: Food, Fun Fitness, and More, topics for discussion include
- Recreation and Jesus
- Food and prayer
- Weaknesses and the Our Father
- Your soul and God’s everlasting life
- Your driver’s license and your Church
- Work and the liturgy
- Your past and baptism and more.
Especially useful for parish youth ministry programs, the series of four easy-to-use Let’s Talk workbooks offers
- Guided discussions on topics that matter most to teens—friends, family, health, sex, relationships, education, career choices, financial planning, just having fun, and more!
- Direct references to Scripture and The Catechism of the Catholic Church that provide a solid foundation to discussions
- Easy-to-follow, systematic format to keep group discussions