Let’s Talk is a catechetical program specifically designed to help high school students lead full, authentic lives. Developed by an experienced religious educator and youth minister, Let’s Talk presents a comprehensive and engaging overview of Catholic doctrine following the framework of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.
In Let’s Talk: Friendship, Well-Being, and More, topics for discussion include
- Relationships and God’s Self-Revelation
- Knowledge and the teaching of Christ
- Saving money and the gift of faith
- Health and Jesus
- Education and the Holy Spirit and more.
Especially useful for parish youth ministry programs, the series of four easy-to-use Let’s Talk workbooks offers
- Guided discussions on topics that matter most to teens—friends, family, health, sex, relationships, education, career choices, financial planning, just having fun, and more!
- Direct references to Scripture and The Catechism of the Catholic Church that provide a solid foundation to discussions
- Easy-to-follow, systematic format to keep group discussions productive
- Conversation starters that relate the truths of the faith to everyday life
- A “ Bringing it Home” challenge to encourage teens to continue the conversation at home with their parents
- A helpful answer section at the end of each workbook
- The opportunity to form positive peer relationships through sharing and dialogue.