The Didache Bible presents extensive commentaries, based on the Catechism of the Catholic Church, for each of the books of the Holy Bible. It also includes numerous apologetical inserts to assist the reader in understanding the Church’s teachings on current issues.
It uses the Revised Standard Version, Second Catholic Edition translation of the complete text of Sacred Scriptures, Old and New Testaments. This Bible version is considered by many Catholic leaders and authors, including Peter Kreeft and Scott Hahn, as the most beautiful English translation of the Bible today.
The Didache Bible is a valuable resource for students and those participating in Scripture studies. Ideal for anyone seeking a deeper understanding of the Catholic faith and intended to be accessible by all Catholics in its level of scriptural scholarship.
- Twenty-seven full-color biblical maps, including the journeys of Jesus Christ.
- More than 100 apologetical explanations that help to answer common questions about the faith
- Comprehensive, forty-three page glossary and a topical index.
- Large 6″ x 9″ size
- The font size for the text of Scripture is 9.5 points which is comparable to the font size used in most business letters.
- The font size for the text of commentary is 8.5 points.
- Sewn binding
- imprimatur and nihil obstat